NEWS AND EVENTS
- The firing line is ACTIVE. Eye and ear protection must be worn.
- The gate is closed, No one shall go down range for any reason.
- Nobody is to enter or exit the target or firing line.
- With the range officer's permission:
You may approach the line.
You may place or remove guns.
You may fire.
-Muzzle control must be maintained at all times.
-Loaded firearms will be aimed into the backstop at all times.
-Anytime a range officer calls CEASE FIRE. All shooting shall stop, all firearms unloaded, cleared, left on the table with action open and shooters must step back behind the YELLOW line.
- The firing line is declared SAFE.
- The gate is open
- No handling of firearms
- No one shall cross the YELLOW firing line
- With the permission of the range officer:
You may change/hang targets.
- Shooters may charge their magazines behind the YELLOW line.
- Shooters may enter and exit the range.
- Eye and ear protection are not required.